Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman... I have found Mr. Right

Ladies and Gentleman... I have found Mr. Right!
My blogging has been on hiatus because I have been dating a wonderful man. All my time has been consumed in this whirlwind romance. I have found my prince charming and he is not a jerk! :) As soon as I declared I was taking a break from dating.... I agreed to one last date. The date was with a guy I had been friends with for 2 years. He pursued me back then, but my head was in the sand! Persistence finally paid off... even if it was 2 years later! Actually, the timing couldn't have been better. Two years prior, we were both not ready to take on the kind of love this relationship had to offer. Now, we had matured, experienced life and had our heads straight! We now have the capacity to love at a deeper level. When people say "timing is everything"........ it couldn't be more true. God orchestrated the perfect timing for us.

We began dating and ending up going on a date every consecutive night for a month! I can't believe I am writing about a fabulous man that has entered my life and swept me off my feet. I never thought this would happen so soon. What an exciting time! Our desires, goals, and dreams are all in line with one other. This is someone that I am comfortable being myself around and he "gets" my humor and goofy side. This is someone that I can not wait to hear from and see. He is a good 'ole country boy. A gentleman.... He is kind, loving, affectionate, funny!, sincere, driven, patient, and most importantly, a Christian. A man I see myself spending the rest of my life with........



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 comments:

  1. I love the comic and saw it on your Facebook...have been reading your blog...congrats to you. You are a beautiful person, Courtney. I hope you'll keep blogging...no nonsense/humor/wisdom...love it.
    Amy Dillard (Reid)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Courtney!! I am soo thrilled for you! Call me! I want all the details! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!!! I couldn't be more thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comic and saw it nhl jerseys on your Facebook...have been reading your blog...congrats to you. 2012 nike nfl jerseys You are a beautiful person, Courtney.

    ReplyDelete