Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This chapter is closing...

The last three years of my life held many trials and tribulations. The last year especially..... questioning God's plan for my life. There had been a lot of personal growth and realization of who I am. Learning about what I want in my life and what I want out of a partner.

As I started this blog, I wanted to bring humor to my tumultuous dating experiences. If I couldn't laugh at it, I'd cry. I found comfort in knowing I wasn't the only one going through a rocky road of relationships and dating! Never did I think my journey for Mr. Right would end so soon (hmmm, was I being pessimistic....?!?!?!), and I didn't think I could be this happy.

As blogging about bad dates comes to a close.... this is not the end. Only a chapter in my life that has closed, as I begin a new one. The best is yet to come!!! I will continue writing on love, life, and family... it will have to be in a form other than "prince charming is a jerk" (hahahahaha). A title more fitting for the future adventures!

I want to thank you for all the support and encouragement I received from the blog followers, friends, and family. If you are one that is still running around searching for Mr. Right and only finding Mr. Jerk...... please remember this is all but a chapter in your life too. Hang tough, your time is coming...... and I promise it will be when you least expect it!

“Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.’” Matt.17:20

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."-Proverbs 3:5-6


Goodnight and God Bless!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment: