Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is Love???

I have been on many dates.... the good, the bad, the ugly ;). As I sat back and analyzed what it was I was looking for, I asked myself.... What is love? What does it look like?

Love is.... unconditional, butterflies in the pit of your stomach, constantly smiling and giddy, daydreaming about him throughout the day, counting down the time until you can see him again, laughing with him, being goofy together, doing simple things together, sitting and talking for hours, losing your concentration, exploring new things together, anxiously awaiting his phone call, a best friend, a shoulder to cry on when you had a rough day, feeling lost when he isn't around, missing him before he's even left, snuggling.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

This is exactly what I have finally found.....





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you...I mean it!!!!! Amy Witt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww That is so special! Just makes you feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful man in your life that feels the same about you. I am lucky enough to have one of those in my life.

    ReplyDelete