Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation on the mind.......

Life can become so fast paced.... we all need a little down time to relax the mind and soul. No worries..... I haven't decided to quit blogging or haven't gotten sick of writing about life and love. There is definitely more to come! I am just taking my summer vacation and regrouping. I have so many things to write about, I just had to get away and get my thoughts together. Blogging is such a great avenue for me to tell about some of life's lessons I have learned on my journey. I also enjoy writing to add some laughter to my dating dramas. Hopefully, those who read my blog can relate in some form or fashion. I am still learning about life and always growing. I attribute my personal growth to the love and grace God has shown me. One of my favorite quotes I want to share is by Corrie Ten Boom: "Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." If you happen to be going through hard times, remember they are strictly growing pains..... just a chapter in your life and the rest is still unwritten.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. i <3 that comment by CTB. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete