Saturday, May 23, 2009

Doctor, Doctor Give me the News

Doctor, Doctor.... PLEASE don't give me the news! I dated a guy who I thought was nice, funny, sincere... and plus, he was a doctor! Great! Wrong.... we dated for a WEEK and one night after dinner he came to my house to hang out for a little while. I went to the bathroom and came back to see him completely naked on my couch! WHAT?!?!? This was obviously not a joke. He was professing his feelings for me and told me to "hop on". Are you kidding? I obviously am not the kind of girl you are used to dating! He was quite offended when I threw his clothes to him and told him to get out. Guys, look for some signs first before you decided to express your feelings to me through nakedness! Come on, girls do not get "turned on" by your thingy! Not to mention your forwardness!!!!

These should be lessons to all men out there.... please, do not let us women know how much we are "turning you on". This ends up being a big TURN off! Mr. Young Guy and I went to dinner and had a nice night. When he walked me to my car we had a good night kiss... or two. When I said, "I have to be going". He grabbed my hand to feel how "turned on" he was. Are you kidding?!?!?! That definitely calls for a no-call back! Contain yourself BUCKO! I am glad I have that affect on men, but seriously... on the first or second date, do I really need to know it?!?! EWWWWWW!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. gross!! I really can't believe these stories....wow, you sure have seen it all Courtney!

    ReplyDelete