Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't be a Pinhead!




Do not be a pinhead: n. a nitwit, a dunce, an ignorant person




Let the dating stories begin!!! Guys.... never, never, never order dinner for your date.... especially when it is your first date. I once had a date with Dumb Dumb. I always meet the guy for the first date, so when the guy tells you to meet him at the restaurant that is RIGHT by his house, know the date isn't going to be great. Dumb Dumb preceded to order my dinner and "water" at the Italian restaurant. Nothing I chose... no wine, no food I decided on, nothing. What? Ok, "give him the benefit of the doubt" I thought. Well, until he asked to finish my meal!! "I feel like I know you well enough to ask if I can finish off your lasagna." WHAT?!?!?! Our first date and you feel you know me well enough to eat my food off my plate? Ok?!?! When ending a wonderful or as this was, CRAPPY, date... guys... please, please, please walk the girl to her car! As I walked myself to the car I thought.........................N-E-X-T!
On to another dating nightmare..... I go on a blind date, well an "e-harmony" date and we meet for lunch. Mr. Drunk proceeds to tell me he has not been to work today, since he is hungover from the night before. LUCKILY, he let me know that he bought a sauna for his house for "nights like last night" when he gets so drunk he needs to DETOX. As if that is bad enough, he continues on to tell me he hates working and really wishes he was on a yacht with drinks being served to him. Well, don't we all mister! Check please!!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay to order for your date if you're getting Two Guys pizza? I think this should be an exemption. The "Truse Me" factor.

    ReplyDelete