Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick to Fire

Ok, so it has taken me some time to get to this point of "firing". I had to understand myself and know what it is that I do and don't want and what I will and wont put up with. No one likes to tell someone... "hey, sorry... I am not interested"... or better yet -- "sorry, I get sick to my stomach if I think about having sex with you" or "I think I'd slit my wrists if I had to go one one more date with you..." or if you are ending the date and all that is running through your mind is "please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me" or if you are plotting telling your date you are going to the bathroom and then planning to make a quick exit... never to be seen again.... then, YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED. In these cases, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE. So many women feel like they are going "hurt" the guys feelings... since they have been hurt by men so many times, it is hard to go with their GUT and CUT it off! Once you realize the ability to fire, it is LIBERATING!!! You can finally sift through the mess that you do not have a connection or chemistry with. Ladies, this is strictly a process of elimination. Do not talk yourself into liking someone because they are great on "paper".... CHEMISTRY must, must, must be there. If it is not, move along.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment