Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grow Some Testicles

MEN.... Grow Some Testicles.... BUT NOT ON THE BACK OF YOUR TRUCK!
Ok, so I go on a date with a guy and as he drives off in his truck, I see bull balls hanging from the back. Gross! I know we are in Texas, but do you have to act like a podunk country boy with bull balls hanging from the back of your truck?!?!
So, what I mean by "grow some testicles" is..... say what you feel!!!! Men need to take a lesson in saying what they are thinking. I am so sick and tired of guys that cannot express what they feel. Instead, they run and hide. They try to sweep things under the rug as if nothing has happened and nothing bothers them. I have been on enough dates to know, you have to say what you mean and mean what you say! QUIT beating around the bush.... if you are not interested or something is bothering you..... then just tell me!
I have been on dates with guys who I end up never hearing from again. WTH?!? I am a big girl... tell me if you are not interested, mad that you didn't get laid on the first date, or just don't like anything about me. I can handle it... what I can't handle is the uncertainty... the confusion on why you never called. Grow some testicles and TELL ME! If you do not like my bluntness and straight forwardness.... then TELL ME! I will certainly tell you what I don't like! :)
Even more frustrating is when a guy calls and takes you out and then does not call you for a while. The 2-3 day rule should not exist after you have graduated college. Games are not fun... games are for boys, not men. If you liked us, call or text us.... if you didn't feel it, then text us that. Quit playing the games. So, I had Mr. Mysterious call and call... I finally go on a date and then he doesn't call for 3 weeks?!?! He then decides to call me up again. "Please, please, please go out with me... I have been swamped at work" Ok. Why not? Then after that date, I do not hear from him again for another 2 weeks?!?! So, when he called again, there was NO way I was going out with him. And then he's confused? Mister, you need a reality check.... girls do not sit around waiting on your phone call. These guys need to realize their inconsistency is never going to get them anywhere. Grow some and be a man!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. Amen sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! I can only speculate but don't you think that the ones with the balls on their truck don't actually have any of their own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY FORD HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN UR MINIVAN
    ANYWAY (U KNOW U LIKE THEM) MINE LIGHT UP!
    **!git a life soccer moms!***
    GAT-R-DONE!

    FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU.FU

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ment GET-R-DONE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is best to be honest. Instead of being nice to a woman, just tell her she is too fat for you and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete