Saturday, May 16, 2009

Entering Blog-Life


I am now entering the wonderful world of blogging. I finally decided to break down and create a blog due to people requesting I tell them my "dating stories". So, why not create a way to blog about the wild and crazy dating days in the year 2009! and beyond???

I sit here not knowing a clue about blogging, but yet am intrigued by the fact this is such a popular method of expressing ones feelings..... whether people care or not! I will not sit and blog about how my day was, how many drinks I had at dinner, or how many "friend requests" I got on facebook.... instead, I will blog about dating. YEP, dating in Dallas, TX..... Dating as a divorced 30year old.. I will definitely ask for stories and comments so feel free to participate in the commenting section. The more stories, the better. I know I am not an expert on dating, but I might be able to tell so some fun, sad, and out-right crazy stories about the ups and downs of dating. Read the "about me" for more on me!

This blog is designed to bring humor.... and hopefully some comfort to those who have shared similar ups and downs of dating. In the end... let's hope you and I find that "prince charming".... because currently.... HE'S A JERK!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Courtney! It is fun for a married woman to read! I was LOL at the stories! Ashley H

    ReplyDelete